Monday, August 31, 2009

I'm home!!!

I just finished a three-day sojourn in a local hospital.  In the end, it wasn't nearly as bad as it was in the beginning.  I was hypocalcemic to the point where I was not in my right mind, and the ER visit/first night were, shall we say, traumatic at best.

The first thing I did as soon as I got home was cuddle with my doggie, and then I took a long, hot shower.  Now it's off to blow-dry my incision, eat a delicious lunch, and start making follow-up calls regarding the prescriptions I need to fill and the doctors I should be seeing this week.  I think I need to take calcium again soon and I'm damn sure not going to forget it.

I am so thankful at the moment for the Internet, because it enabled my incredibly supportive group of friends and family to rally around me during some extremely panicked moments!

xoxox

No comments:

Post a Comment